Terms of Service last modified Tue November 4, 2008, 6:06:13 am
reserves the right to remove or replace any files that compromise the security of the server, or are otherwise malignant. The following types of files may not
be uploaded under any circumstances:
- Files that are pornographic. This includes, but is not limited to, files depicting genetalia, nudity, or sexual situations.
- Files that infringe on the copyrights of any entity. This includes, but is not limited to, copyrighted photographs, as well as files for which user lacks usage and distribution permissions.
- Files whose intended use or purpose is to harrass individual or multiple persons.
- Files whose intended use or purpose is the promotion of products or services through advertisements. This includes, but is not limited to, email spam and banner advertisements.
- Files that are illegal and/or are in violation of any United States laws, laws pertaining to digital content usage in the United States Federal Government.
Uploading any type of the above-mentioned files will result in:
- The immediate termination of user's ability to use Image Bash or any of its provided services.
- The deletion of any images that user has uploaded to Image Bash.
- Possible prosecution.
This will be effective immediately upon detection of any violations listed above, with perpetual
duration, at the discretion of Image Bash
. If a file is deleted, user may not attempt to upload it again.
These Terms of Service are subject to change without prior warning. By using Image Bash
, user agrees not to involve Image Bash
in any type of lawsuit or countersuit if Image Bash
or any third party proceeds to take legal action against user for violations of these Terms of Service. Image Bash directs full legal responsibility of the contents of the files that are uploaded to Image Bash to individual users
, and will cooperate with legal teams and government entities in the case that uploaded files are deemed to be in violation of these Terms of Service.
All files are © to their respective owners · All other content is © Image Bash
. Image Bash
is not responsible for the content any uploaded files, nor is it in affiliation with any entities that may be represented in the uploaded files.